Camco is dedicated to sustainably developing our operations and conducting work on our ethos of accountability, service and integrity.
We are committed to ensuring the wellbeing of our employees and wish to ensure our operations consider the environment and communities in which we work.
Camco focuses on the following objectives to ensure we are operating sustainably:
- Continuing our obligation to minimising waste and ensuring compliance with all regulations and legislative requirements.
- Upholding excellence from the quality leadership of our Executive Management Team by developing an inclusive and welcoming workplace culture.
- Encourage engagement with our employees and the local communities in which we work, to explore new ideas and innovative methods to improve our operations.
- Positively impact the lives of people by fostering sustainable relationships and creating inclusive career pathways in employment, upskilling and initiative.
- Implement procedures and business strategies that encourage new ventures whilst building resilience.
- Facilitating in-house and third-party training to upskill our employees to further their skills and benefit the industry with highly competent individuals.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive apprenticeship and traineeship program to develop careers and skilled individuals.