Camco’s specialist Marine Loading Arm team is recognised and highly regarded throughout Australasia where we provide support for many of the major Oil & Gas operations.
Dependable with unsurpassed experience and knowledge in installation, servicing, maintenance and refurbishment of MLA’s, our teams deliver the guarantee of equipment reliability that the Oil and Gas sector demands.
Camco’s high-quality trade staff are rope access trained which supports their ability to undertake maintenance where access is limited.
Marine Loading Arms Services
- MLA specialist engineered solutions
- Technical services
- MLA maintenance strategies (best practice)
- MLA refurbishment
- MLA installation and removal
- Project management
- Stopac installation
- Rope access by qualified tradesmen
- Control system technicians (qualified subcontractor)
- Supply of fully tooled site containers inclusive of specialised tooling
- One of the largest machine shops in Australia
- Fabrication and specialised welding facilities
- Mechanical fitting facilities
- MLA workshop facilities (80 tonne overhead craneage)
- Access trained which supports their ability to undertake maintenance where access is difficult