Gearboxes and exciters are core business to Camco’s fixed plant repair division.
Camco employs strict quality control procedures to guarantee our experienced fitters build to the highest of industry standards. Through a distillation of modern techniques and industry best practice, the division maintains a proven track record in quality and continuity of supply.
Geardrives & Exciters Services
- Large modern clean facilities
- Workshop overhead craneage capacity – 55 tonnes
- Exciter test bed
- Exciter gears, shafts and housings held in stock (common units)
- Exciter rotable exchange program available
- Romer arm (CMM) employed to check all gearbox housings and gears prior to use
- High quality gear box strip and build reports that provide full traceability and failure analysis
- Quality component supply
- In house quality component manufacture
- Bearing supply contracts in place with SKF and FAG