Camco has a proven history in crusher repairs, with capacity and capability to refurbish all models of jaw, cone, gyratory and impact crushers at our fully equipped facilities based in Canning Vale, Western Australia.
The size and capacity of craneage and machining equipment in the facilities ensures even the largest of crusher components can be refurbished.
Wherever possible, Camco aims to add value to repairs with our refurbishment processes by increasing service life and/or component mechanical efficiencies.
- Extensive refurbishment for all makes and assemblies, from full crushers to individual components
- Spectrographic material analysis to determine optimal weld procedure
- In house welding engineers for weld procedure development
- Component repair strip report (comprehensive analysis and repair methodology)
- Weld reclamation
- Component supply
- Full MDR’s
- Comprehensive site installation and service teams
- Routine shut-down work and short notice breakdown work by our site crews
- 24/7 Repair support service