Camco Oil and Gas (a Division of Camco Engineering) service the industry across a number of key areas.
- Experienced manufacturer and repairer of subsea equipment and components for subsea OEM’s.
- The leading Marine Loading Arm (MLA) Service provider in Australasia
- Competent proven repairer of cryogenic pumps and expander generators (OEM endorsed)
- Jetty site service support
- Fender – maintenance and replacement
- Quick release mooring hook – refurbishment
- Gangway – maintenance and refurbishment
- Site service disciplines
- Welding and fabrication
- Site machining
- Site fitting services
- Stopaq installation
- Scanning and metrology technicians (CMM and light scanners)
- Rope Access (Trade qualified staff)
Camco’s specialist Marine Loading Arm teams are recognised and highly regarded across industry where equipment reliability is integral to supply continuity. Our leading-edge support services are backed by our large comprehensive workshop facilities, trade qualified Rope Access teams (IRATA certified), engineering and management teams. Camco’s robust OEM relationships support our highly developed training programs, and guarantee ongoing technical support.